Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
Sweet and buttery - Asian style honey glazed chicken wings - baked, not fried!
IngredientsYield: Two dozen pieces
- 1 dozen large chicken wings, split and wing tips removed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup honey
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Place wings and next 5 ingredients into a bowl and mix. If you have extra time, let it marinate a bit.
- Place wings on shallow baking pan and cut the butter into small pieces over the chicken. Season with pepper. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Pour honey over the wings and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until done as desired. Remove from oven and sprinkle on the sesame seeds!
© 2018 Susan Sady