The Polish Chef
Susan and I show you how to make beautiful Potato Pancakes with our unique recipe. This was a true favorite at Polonaise Restaurant!
IngredientsYield: 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs. (4-6 med-large) russet potatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, plus extra oil for frying
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and green onion
- Rinse potatoes in a pot, then add cold water to cover by about 1 inch. Cover, bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Carefully drain, cool 20 minutes and refrigerate overnight.
- Peel and shred potatoes, place in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients except for flour in a separate bowl. Add to the potatoes along with the flour. Stir gently to incorporate evenly.
- Fry the potato pancakes as shown in video. Serve with sour cream. Enjoy!
© 2017 Susan Sady