Polish Hot Chocolate
Creamy and rich hot chocolate made Polish style. The best hot chocolate in the world!
Wawel Kakao from Poland
IngredientsYield: 8 servings
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup Polish kakao or other good quality natural cocoa
- 3.5 oz. good quality dark chocolate (used Trader Joe's in the video)
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat combine all ingredients except for the dark chocolate.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a gentle boil. Lower heat and simmer for 4 minutes stirring often. Watch carefully to prevent boil-over!
- Add the dark chocolate and stir to dissolve. Simmer for one to two minutes more. Whisk smooth.
- Serve with a small spoon and a glass of water!
© 2017 Susan Sady