Welcome to Susan's Cooking School!
- Our 2016 Winter Spring Classes are now posted. In addition to our regular classes held at Cooperative Extension in Oriskany, NY we are happy to be offering another class at the View in Old Forge, NY. They have a lovely commercial kitchen that was designed particularly with cooking classes in mind. Visit our Classes page for more information.
Love to work with dough? I do!
Check out our fougasse recipe and video. They are amazingly delicious and versatile. The fillings are limitless! Learn how to make fabulous croissants! The taste, texture and aroma are just unbelievable!
The Polish Chef
- Dariusz, AKA The Polish Chef, has uploaded his latest video, Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches with Sauerkraut. You'll get to see his visit to Pulaski Meat Market in Utica, NY, where he buys some delicious smoked kielbasa, takes it home and then grills it to perfection.
- Dariusz's video, How to Make Cabbage Rolls, has become extremely popular on YouTube, reaching over 200,000 views in a relatively short time. You should watch these videos all the way to the end for the extra entertainment, Dariusz style! His YouTube Channel will be a part of Susan's Cooking School, but with its own personal touch (that includes beer). Dariusz's videos are authentically Polish, great fun to watch, interesting and informative!
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
© 2015 Susan J. Sady